Techhub in london is quickly becoming one of my favourite places to visit in London. Its always great to be there and mingle among some of the hottest startups.
Last week I made a rather cheeky (I actually had a lecture to attend on that day) visit to techbub’s Beta testing Morning. A morning where techhub opened its doors to the public for the first time to allow people to test apps built by companies on campus. I also had the chance to network with some important people for these startups, which I must say is another reason why I love techhub so much. You never know what opportunities can arise during your visit 😉
Here are some names off the top of my head that were in showing off:
- fume (socail tv interaction app) – due for summer release
- hiyalife (socail memory sharing service)
- what’s this (picture guessing app) – due for summer release
- frameblast (video recording and editing app)
- signkick (easy advertising platform)
They’re all great apps! I encourage to to check them out ….